What is VAT 50/51 Form and How to Fill this Form?
A VAT 50 form allows you to treat two or more legal entities (joint-stock company / LLP, etc.) as a single taxable person for VAT purposes and to file only one VAT return in each period.
About this Form
This form is designed to be completed on-screen. You must answer all questions. With the exception of questions marked "optional", you cannot. save the form but after completing You can print and send a copy. Click here to open the VAT 50 form
Please read the 700/2 group VAT return and the list of departments before completing this form. Follow the link this link
When to Fill the Form
This form is used to provide HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) with VAT group details. including details of each sub-branch We may reject an application if we believe there is a risk to income.
How to Fill out the VAT 50/51 Form On the Web
● Use the Complete and Sign Online button. to start space or to preview the space.
● The editor's advanced tools guide you through editable PDF templates.
● Enter your official contact details and credentials.
● Use checkmarks to indicate selections where you want them.
● Double-check all the fields to be sure they are completely correct.
● Use the signature tool to create and add your electronic signature to sign Vat 51 forms.
● Tap Done after filling in the blanks.
● You can now print, download or share documents.
● Consult support or contact our support team if you have any concerns.